Stay safe, closed until further notice.
If you are new to the process of letterpress printing, please involve us early in the design process. We can offer suggestions to minimize production related issues and keep your product on budget.
Please make an appointment to visit the printshop to talk about best practices when designing for letterpress and to look at our samples.
Contact us for a quote or more information.
Please provide the following information when requesting a printing quote:
- Quantity; Number of items
- Paper; Type of stock, colour, weight, etc.
- Print Process: Processes used for your project. e.g. Letterpress, Foil Stamping, Diecutting
- Colour(s); Uncoated Pantone Matching System, Spot Colours
- Size of the final, trimmed pieces
- Deadline. Our standard turn-around time is 10 business days, depending on process and complexity of project.
- PDF of your design is always helpful for an accurate quote.
Lunar Caustic Press
125 Miranda Avenue
Toronto, Ontario, Canada